Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Echo-Echo-Echo


I came across a new tool the other day for the classroom.  This tool has actually been around for a while but I just got my hands on it to try.  The Echo Livescribe smart pen is that tool.  I was amazed of the possibilities this tool has.

One of the biggest perks with the Echo pen is the ability to record everything it hears and records what you write.  This is great for many different subjects.  The ability to upload your notes or lessons to the computer and then giving access to the students to view later is awesome.  If a student needs a little extra help and did not take the best notes they can review what had gone on in class from an earlier date.  Both seeing and hearing can benefit those types of learners in a great way.  

I think the Echo Livescribe is a good tool for the teacher and even the student.  Its a must look at tool especially if you are searching for another way to connect with your students.

Check out the web site: http://www.livescribe.com/en-us/

Below is a short work sheet I did with a 1st grader on sight words.
Tyler's
brought to you by Livescribe

No comments:

Post a Comment